Helping Produce the Safest Beef in the World!
Champion Feeders has two locations in the heart of the largest cattle feeding area in the nation. Champion feed yard (35,000 capacity) is three miles east of Hereford, TX on highway 60 and a half mile south on FM Road 2943, and Tascosa feed yard (25,000 capacity) is located 15 miles west of Amarillo, near Bushland, TX on Sampson Rd. Climatic conditions in our area are ideal for cattle feeding and four major packers are located within our marketing area.
Champion Feeders offers professional services for any cattle feeder. We offer feeder cattle procurement, assistance with risk management, and several marketing alternatives. Our pen sizes range from 50 to over 300 head and we have an experienced team of cowboys who are accustomed to sorting finished cattle for slaughter. These services allow us to accommodate both large and small feeders.
- Storing wet crop byproducts -- it’s easier than you think
- Hay & forage growers anxiously await Mother Nature’s spring play
- Grab your camera! Enter our "Bellied Up To The Feedbunk" contest today
- BEEF reader survey shows interesting regional hay practices
- Review corn particle size to improve beef feeding efficiency